Sat, Apr 15|
Burgers & Bluegrass on The Farm
YES WE ARE TAKING TICKET SALES DAY OF! Register and pay online now is our preference but we won't turn anyone away this evening. Featuring local beef, brews, and the Old-Time Music of Dier in Headlights. This event is a fundraiser for Rural Resources!
Time & Location
Apr 15, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Rural Resources, 2870 Holly Creek Rd, Greeneville, TN 37745, USA
About The Event
- Chef Rushmie will be grilling burgers ($30) from Broken P Farm beef, and serving sides and dessert, and we'll have tea and infused water.
- Bring the family! Children under 12 for a smaller plate is $5. Come early for an Earth Day Art Class with Sarah Creutzinger. Stroll around the farm to see our animals, gardens, and our educational facility, plus the creek down by the pavilion.
- Music by local favorite, Diers in Headlights Old Time String Band!
- We'll be cooking rain or shine, and we have some covered seating.
- If it rains, wear your boots and a rainjacket. Bring a change of clothes for the kids if you have little ones who love puddles.
- Shine: Bring a blanket or a chair . We do have some seating, but picnics are welcome!)
Thank you to Schulz Brau Brewery of Knoxville for sponsoring beer this year.
We love our lead sponsors! JOST Interational, B&J Farms, Rogers Dental, Greeneville Light & Power.
Ticket includes burger, sides, dessert, drink, and music. Thank you for your support!
Includes small children's portion, sides, dessert, etc. Thank you for your support!